Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Interview

 Dave Skylark and producer Aaron Rapoport run the celebrity tabloid show "Skylark Tonight." When they land an interview with a surprise fan, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, they are recruited by the CIA to turn their trip to Pyongyang into an assassination mission.

Directors:

 

Writers:

  (screenplay),  (story)









All I can say initially is @#$%^&*I%$ were they thinking?
I should have, and probably did in the back of my mind, known that the Seth Rogen and James Franco combination amount to an "An Idiot Abroad" scenario.
If it was a comedy, the old comedians would turn over in their graves. If it was not, it must have been an Denis Rodman visiting North Korea including the wishful thinking scenario according to Seth.
Unfortunately, I too had to see what all the hoopla was about - time I don't get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment