Saturday, February 7, 2015

Perfect iPad Mini Addition

Internet window shopping covers a myriad of items, however, window shopping in the mall is priceless. Yes, the options are somewhat limited, BUT you can feel, smell, and touch the items. Especially stores like Brookstone and alike have my full attention (Sharper Image was by far the best when they had stores at the mall).
The other week I had to wait for my car to get new brakes and had almost two hours to do what I like to do once in a while - window shopping in the mall.
After visiting several stores I made it to the upper level of the mall, the location of a Brookstone store. Adding many items I saw and played with to my wish list, I came across the Dash Case for the iPad Mini. It is a 3-in-1 case with a plastic shell, a jacket, and a Bluetooth keyboard. 

I have not really looked for one, there was not a real need for this up to now. I bought the iPad Mini long before the smart phone morphed into near tablet size for the sole purpose of presentations. Thanks to the magnetic cover, the hard shell clings to the cover while in upright position. The position of the screen and qwerty keyboard make it a small but comfortable makeshift office on the fly. It comes in four colors, black, red, blue, and purple. The price was acceptable $49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment