Monday, April 13, 2015

Misfit Bolt LED Light Bulb

I was very excited when Misfit announced their new product BOLT, an LED light bulb with build in WiFi. I bought the three pack once it was available online. Three days ago I picked them up and installed them. The result was great, really. All three bulbs had a good Bluetooth connection, the app was easy to use and very functional. I used the preset lighting scenes and fiddle a bit with my pictures as a source for the color of the light bulbs.
Compared to other light systems this one is a one to one connection to the bulb. No hub or other gizmos to connect. If you have more than one household item it might be worthwhile to have a central connection hub for control. However, I do enjoy making the coffee myself ...





No comments:

Post a Comment