Sunday, April 12, 2015

Withings Part I follow up

Here is the follow up to some of the other gizmos I bought and tried:

Withings Scale

The scale has not disappointed so far, on the contrary, it performs well day in and day out. It was even updated to tell me the weather once I look down to see my weight,body fat, and air condition - automatically.

I decided to the get scale because of the additional feature of the CO2 reading in the room, Now I'm glad that I made this decision although it set me back a couple of dollars more than the standard edition.

Withings Blood Pressure Monitor

Also well designed and easy to use. I have been tracking my blood pressure for several weeks now and found that it is not only easy to use but also the results are easy to read on the iPhone. In addition the website is very user friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment